MIGRANT VISA REQUIREMENTS
The visa is an authorization to enter a country . In the case of Costa Rica, there is a law called Guidelines on visas, if according to each country what kind of visa must apply defined . So before choosing a visa it is important to review the guideline.
In addition to the visa in order to visit Costa Rica All visitors must meet the following requirements:
- Continuity travel ticket or return to their country of origin.
- Proof of economic solvency , which corresponds to $ 100.00 per month for tourism.
- Passport in good condition . The minimum duration of passports according to the group in which the foreign person is :
- For domestic located in the first group , up to 1 day .
- For national located in the second group , mandatory term of 3 months.
- Third place nationally and Group IV , mandatory term of 6 months.
Circular Migration and Extrangería Embassy of Costa Rica